Our professionals are connected to departments, involved in projects or composing some task force. In all these cases they are part of teams with specific challenges.
Working well in teams is an organization's biggest challenge. It is no coincidence that processes are created to guide and metrics to assess the team's performance.
It is not uncommon to overlook the importance of an adequate toolbox, that is, a digital platform that allows teams to communicate with each other, and thus create solutions in an environment marked by collaboration.
Google Workspace is a platform that contains a complete set of tools: from emails to scheduling online meetings. It is an intuitive platform to help collaboration, creation and communication between team members, whatever their size.
It consists of several applications. Some are market references like Gmail and Google Meet, while others are newer, therefore built already adhering to the new culture of collaboration.
The interaction between all applications is unique and allows smooth and intuitive navigation between them.
Work better with everything in one place.
- Included Apps
- Security and Management
- Gmail: Secure business email and more.
- Meet: Secure video calls for your business.
- Chat: Simplify individual and group collaboration.
- Calendar: Integrated online calendars built for teams.
- Drive: Store, access and share your files in one safe place.
- Docs: Concurrent, Online Word Processing for Teams.
- Sheets: Collaborative, smart and secure spreadsheets for organizations that need agility.
- Slides: Beautiful presentations created as a team.
- Forms: Easy-to-build surveys and forms for everyone.
- Sites: Easily create impactful team sites.
- Keep: Log what's important and increase your productivity.
- Apps Script: Optimize your work. Platform to integrate, automate and extend Google Workspace resources with little code.
- Cloud Search: The information you need, at the right time.
- Jamboard: Visualize your ideas in a new, collaborative way.
Security and Management
- Admin: Manage Google Workspace for your organization. Easily add users, manage devices, and configure security and settings to protect your data. Administration doesn't have to be a complex task.
- Endpoint: Ease and flexibility. Endpoint Management for Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, macOS and Linux: easy to set up, easy to use.
- Vault: Data retention and e-discovery for Google Workspace. Control what's important. Retain, search, and export your organization's data from select apps with Vault for Site Google Workspace Business and Enterprise editions.
- Work Insights: Understand how Google Workspace affects your organization in real time. Provide insights into adoption, work patterns, and collaboration across different Google Workspace apps.
Google Workspace and Siena Company have created a variety of platform acquisition models to suit everyone .
You can simply purchase the product and implement it with your in-house team, right up to outsourcing customer service to Siena Company.
Siena Company has qualified professionals to support you on this journey in the model that best suits your digital transformation strategy.
If you need more information, or a product demo, or any additional clarification, please contact us.